GO! SOLUTIONS SKIN + COAT CARE SALMON RECIPE
One of the best ways to visibly tell if a pet is in good overall health is healthy skin and a shiny coat. Premium quality salmon provides your dog with essential amino acids for strong muscles, while omega oils help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
This recipe features:
- Single protein premium quality fresh salmon and salmon meal
- Probiotics & prebiotic fibre promote healthy gut bacteria and good digestion
- Fruits and veggies provide antioxidants to support immune function
- Non-allergenic whole grain oats provide an excellent source of energy from carbs
- Flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibre
- Suitable for dogs of all ages (puppy, adult and senior)
- Ideal for dogs with skin and coat issues, allergies or food intolerances
Petcurean selects the highest quality, healthiest, least processed, and of course the most flavourful ingredients available from their trusted network of local farmers and producers. Here is a full list of the ingredients used in this recipe:
Salmon meal, oatmeal, potatoes, whole oats, de-boned salmon, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), apples, carrots, cranberries, natural flavour, flaxseed, quinoa, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, beta-carotene, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, ferrous sulphate, calcium iodate, manganous oxide, selenium yeast), dried chicory root, taurine, L-lysine, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, yucca schidigera extract, dried rosemary.